Happy Veterans Day from the Edison Grill! Some of tonight’s specials are as follows: spicy pepsi buffalo wings, sweet potato nachos, cornish hen stuffed with corn bread, blue cheese encrusted sirloin saved with mashed potato croquette, mac and cheese with bacon onions and broccoli or a cheese burger topped with shaved prime rib onions, mushrooms and horseradish sauce for desert we have a house made pumpkin turtle cheesecake. come on down and warm up!
Please join us on Veteren’s Day, Friday November 11, 2016.
Veteren’s, enjoy an Edison Burger or Edison Cheeseburger on the house with military ID!
Thank you for all you do!
Ok, now that the election is over let’s get down to what really matters – like house made pasta at the Edison Grill! Every Wednesday we are doing something a little bit different.
Tonight’s featured entrées are:
- Chicken, spinach and ricotta stuffed ravioli with a pesto cream sauce
- Pappardelle served with house made sausage and meatballs.
- Polenta stack with sausage and Gorgonzola cheese
- Antipasto with sharp provolone, roasted peppers, kalamata olives, pepperoncini, capacola, prosciutto Allan Parma and soppressata.
Join us this Wednesday night for house made pasta!
- Chicken and Spinach Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
- House made Pappardelle with house made Meatballs and Sausage
- Garlic Bread