When: Tuesday, June 19th – 5PM-9PM
Raindate: Tuesday, June 26th (rain or shine)
Tickets: $55 for one – $100 for two
- Featured beer will be Long Trail brewery
- Featured spirits and wine will be from Trinchero Wine and Spirits!
- Our pig is 100% organic from Winter Winds Farm
The Edison Grill will be featuring wine slushies and different cocktails. Our pig this year will be coming from Winter Winds Farm and is 100% organic.
On the menu:
- Pulled pork – 3 different ways (to be announced)
- Smoked chicken
- Smoked ribs
- Pasta salad arugula with creamy pesto dressing
- Baked beans
- Herb roasted potatoes
- Corn on the cob
- Green beans with wild mushrooms in a garlic butter sauce
- Jalapeño corn bread
- Appetizers – Frog legs, Shark bites, Fruit Salad
- And tailgate raffle and Long Trail GIVEAWAYS!
3 drink tokens will be provided for cocktails, beer, wine, or wine slushies.
Trinchero Family Estates Wine Slushies
- Charles and Charles Rose
- Seaglass Riesling
8 Beers – to be announced
Amador Cocktail: “Gold Rush”- Amador Double Barrel, Fresh Grapefruit Juice, Tres Agave’s Margarita mix, Mint
Sugar Island Cocktail: “Swept Away” – Sugar Island Spiced Rum, Sugar Island Coconut Rum, Passion Fruit Juice, Orange Juice, Lime, Grenadine
Tres Agaves Cocktail: “Chipotl-arita” – Tres Agaves Anejo Tequila, Chipotle infused pineapple juice, Tres Agaves margarita mix, Lime
Menage Cocktail: “Clear conscience” – Menage a Trois Vodka, Menage a Trois Moscato, Tres Agaves, Agave Nectar, Lemon Juice, Mint, Ginger Beer
Check out one of our previous pig roasts
Video by Capo Media